Graduated from the Military Academy in 1976, and was periodically promoted, ultimately becoming a Major General. On April 30, 2005
he was also appointed Director General of the Internal Security Forces in Lebanon.
· Date and Place of birth : April 1, 1954 Al Hadid, Tripoli - Lebanon.
· Marital Status : Married from lawyer Mrs. Salima Adib.
· Family Members: Ahmad, Karim, Amal, and Hana.
· Address: El Minaa,Tripoli, Lebanon.
· Telephone : 00961-3-181719, 00961-1-426750.
· E-mail : email@example.com
· Master of Arts in Crime Sociology, Lebanese University, Beirut, 1981.
· Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences, Lebanese University, Beirut, 1977 - 1980.
· Lebanese Baccalaureate degree Part II (Math), 1972-1973.
Work Experience and Positions
Internal Security Forces:
· Chief of the Drug Repression Bureau, 1980-1981.
· Head of the Public Relations Department, 1981-1988.
· Head of the Prime Minister Guard Company, 1988-1990.
· Head of the Intelligence Department, 1995-1999.
· Chief of the Non-Commissioned Officers Division in the I.S.F. Institute, 1999-2001.
· Head of the Special Criminal Investigations Division in Judicial Police, 2001-2004.
· Assistant to the Inspector General of I.S.F, 2004-2005.
State Security Directorate:
· Head of the Internal State Security Division, 1990-1993.
· Director of the State Security in North Lebanon, 1993-1995.
· “VIPs Protection” course in Saudi Arabia in 1987, supervised by French Police trainers.
· “Preliminary Staff ” Course organized by the French Gendarmery (D.E.S.G.) in Maison Alforts in 1986.
· “Police Public Relations and Communications ” session in Jordan in 1983.
· “Police Stations Management” session with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Ottawa- Canada in 1982.
Conferences and Seminars
- Investigating Financial Crimes and Counterfeiting.
- Information Technology.
- Transnational Organized Crime.
- Repression of International Terrorism.
- Security Media.
- Money Laundering Crimes and ways of Combatting.
- Forensic Laboratories.
- Visiting Military and Security Industries and Fairs.
- Interpol General Assembly.
- Arab Police and Security Leaders Annual Conference.
- Arab Interior Ministers Council.
- Police Leaders for Member States in Islamic Conference Organization.
Austria, Japan , Egypt, Jordan, Tunisia, Qatar, Kuwait, Iran, Canada, Morrocco, Canada, France, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Germany,
United Arab Emirates, Russia, and Armenia.
· Excellent Spoken /written French and Arabic.
· Very good in English.
Decorations, Medals Awards
- Order of the Lebanese Merit (First, Second, and Third Degrees).
- Decoration of War.
- Dawn of the South and National Unity Decorations.
- National Cedars Decoration- Knight's Rank.
- National Cedars Decoration- Officer's Rank.
- National Cedars Decoration- Commander's Rank.
- The French Legion of Honor Decoration.
- Military Appreciation, Silver Decoration.
- Ministry of Interior and Municipalities Medal.
- Competence Medals.
- Security of State Medal.
- Internal Security Forces Medal.
- General Security Medal.
- More than fifty citations received from the Minister of Interior and Municipalities, Minister of National Defense, Army Commander,
General Director of ISF, and General Director of State Security.
- Honorary Doctorate granted from the American University of Science and Technology (AUST), Beirut 2008.
· Available Upon Request.